Hey Guys, Welcome to Our Website In today’s post, I am going to discuss On-Page-SEO that what is On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
- 1 On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page
- 1.1 What is SEO?
- 1.1.1 Types of SEO Types
- 1.1.2 1. Post High Quality Content
- 1.1.3 How to Create High-Quality Content
- 1.1.4 2. Use Targeted Keyword at the beginning of the Title Tag
- 1.1.5 3. Use Modifiers in Post Title
- 1.1.6 4. Use Keyword in almost 100 Words of Post Startup
- 1.1.7 5. Use SEO Friendly Url
- 1.1.8 6. Meta Description Use
- 1.1.9 7. Speed up Blog Speed
- 1.1.10 Share this:
- 1.1.11 Related
- 1.1 What is SEO?
On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page
When we post on our blog, then we suggest that the traffic will definitely come because people want this information but no matter how good your content is, it does not show up on the First Position in the Google Search Engine. There is a problem with On Page Seo of your blog, so in today you are going to give a full guide to this, by following which you can easily bring all your posts to the First rank.
What is SEO?
SEO means Search Engine Optimization Whenever we publish a post on our blog or website, it is very important for us to do SEO before that post, if that post will not be SEO, then there is no point in publishing it, Traffic will not come from the engine Do you know there are also types of SEO let us know –
Types of SEO Types
Do you know that there are 2 types of SEO too, let’s know who are they
In today’s post, we will tell you about optimizing On-Page-SEO. If you want to know about Off-Page SEO then read the post till the end.
We will tell you about 7+ On-Page-SEO Techniques, which if you post by putting a post on your blog then no one can stop it from bringing it to the first rank. Google automatically posts your post on First Position in the Search Engine Will show.
So, friends, we tell you all the techniques that we use for our website On-Page-SEO.
1. Post High Quality Content
Anyone who has a Famous SEO Expert in the world, you will ask these questions to anyone about how to bring all the pages of Blog to the First rank. So it will be the same answer that your content is King only if you want to bring any page to the first position. So you will be taught to write content that is useful for people and easy to read. Let us know in detail.
Thousands of new blogs are created every day and almost every day millions of posts are written, so if you have to bring your posts to the first rank then your content should be removed from all those posts.
How to Create High-Quality Content
Friends, I’m going to tell you some techniques that will follow and post, so your content will be of high quality.
- First of all, search for that topic on Google so that you want to insert related posts and see how many posts are put on that topic, then carefully read those 10 posts that are showing up at the top and get complete information about that topic. After that, create a longer content on that topic.
- Content must be written by at least 1000 words, but do not work on it, as the larger your post will be, the better the rank will be.
- There should be no reduction in Grammer, Spelling that checks all the spellings of the content you are putting.
- Readability of the post should be good, when a user reads the post, then he should understand it correctly, for this you will suggest that the post is written in small paragraphs.
- Use more than 5 internal links in the post.
- Use multiple photos that looks like what has been said in your post.
2. Use Targeted Keyword at the beginning of the Title Tag
When writing a post, you pay more attention to its Title Tag, optimize the post’s title, why it is to show on the rank of a search engine. To check this, first of all, check out the Post Ka Title check. What should be the title of?
- Start Title with Post’s Main Keyword, For example, I have the Keyword On-Page-SEO of this post, so I have put it in the start, so in this way, you also keep all the Main Keyword of your post at the beginning of the post.
- Keep the Title at most 10 words.
- The title was unique, which can be understood by reading what is inside the post – what information has been given?
- If you can not write Main Keyword to the beginning of the title, then use the Main Keyword within the Post Title only once, if Keyword is in the beginning, then you can use Main Keyword to place it on 2nd place. Will help a lot in bringing it
- Title Something like this is that there is no other title in Google Search.
3. Use Modifiers in Post Title
Very few people know what the Modifiers mean to you today is telling you when we put some such posts like – Top 10 Seo Friendly Blogger Template, Best App for Learn English The Modifier of Title which is below you are telling the names of some modifiers.
- Any Number
Post using Modifiers in the Post’s Post, Post gets the very fast position.
4. Use Keyword in almost 100 Words of Post Startup
As soon as you start writing the post, in the beginning, write about 100 words, in which only the keyword of the post will be meant, what will be given in the post, and tell the main keyword of the post along with it.
I have read a lot of posts, what happens to those people that when they post, they write the whole article very well but put the main keyword at the end of the post, due to which the posting becomes useless, because such an In the Post Search Engine, a lot is shown below, in which the main keyword will be written at the end.
If you use keywords in 100 words at the beginning of the post, Google considers your post very strong and puts your post on First Position.
5. Use SEO Friendly Url
To find out what kind of post should be the Url, read the lines below.
- Keep Url of the post at most 5 words.
- At least 2 or 3 words Url must be definitely.
- Use Targeted Keywords only in the Url.
- The URL of the post is good.
- Most of my posts have the Url 3 words correct.
For example, you can see below what the post URL should be
That’s right – https://allseotips.info/on-page-seo-techniques
That’s wrong – https://allseotips.info/What-is-on-page-seo-2018
6. Meta Description Use
Whenever you add a new post to your blog, its information first gets to Google that time Google first checks three things in your post, then according to it, the search engine position provides that post. Let’s know What matters most in Google Post
- Post Title
- Post URL
- More Meta Description
Meta Description has a very big role to make the post the first show in the search engine. Yes, friends, if you use Meta description in your post, then it is guaranteed that no one can stop posting your post in a search.
In Meta Description, targeting you the keywords with whom you are putting relevant posts is to tell you what has been said in this post.
7. Speed up Blog Speed
Being Speed Slow of Blog is very bad for On-Page-SEO if your blog’s Loading Speed is reduced, no matter how many posts you put on your blog, one will not come to a good position in the search engine.
The speed of the blog is very important, if you want to check the speed of your blog then you can check by going to one of the websites below –
After checking if the speed of your website is slow, optimize it and increase speed
- If Blog is on WordPress then choose a good hosting like Digitalocean
- Do not use more than 10 plugins
- Use Fast Loading Template
So friends, above all I can tell on-page SEO tips if you follow them all so that all your post searches will show up on the first rank.
Friends, today I told you about On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page about it. I hope you would love this information and now you have also learned On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page.
If you want more information about On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page or you want to ask anything else, then you can ask us by commenting in the Comment box below. I will do my best to solve your problem.
If you have enjoyed this post then you definitely share it with social media and your friends, sharing your share will help our website too.